• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

My 07 GTCS on order

Epperstang

Hi,
Joining this site could be dangerous.
Although we eagerly await or new Vista Blue California Special. I'm afraid by hanging out here I'll soon be looking for a 68 too.
I've lifted some photos of VB GTCS from here to keep me inspired while we wait.
Looking forward to "meeting" you.
Joyce

mmarsalone

Welcome Joyce,

It's nice to have you here. I'm not in the VMF much anymore since buying my CS.

I don't know if most of the members here will know that we have another well known Mustang owner on the board. How many Mustangs in the family now?

How many have seen "Mustangs accross America"?

Caligirl

Hi Joyce, I'm Linda and I also joined yesterday. My GT/CS is also Vista Blue. I ordered mine last August, picked it up October 28th. Hope you love yours as much as I do mine.

07GT/CS

Welcome Joyce,You will be glad you bought one.The 07 is different in many ways compared to a mustang GT.For me the Dove seats, rear bumper,and the 18inch rims drew me to my car.Vista Blue is a nice color.It has some metallic in it.

OP
OP
Epperstang

Epperstang

Thanks for the kind welcome.

I see some other familiar names hanging around here too. Seems like family scattered all over the web.

We've been wanting a new stang since the body change in 2005. But several other projects and purchases kept pushing it off.

The new pony will be my husband's daily driver. He's been driving a big ol' truck for several years and is now ready for a new stang. I'm a teensy bit jealous. But he's shares well.

J.

GottaHaveIt

Sharing is good, but not a chance in hades I will share mine with just my 10 yr old, I often let a toltal stranger take for a spin /with me upon what I think before it actually happens it just blows thm away. The overal beauty of the car and the power house under the hood not that it matters living on an Island. where can one run. My son ( 10 yrs )changing my oil thanks to Taco Bill's step by step he has on TMS GT/Performance thread. Ed

Attachments

• First Oil Change for GT-CS 008.jpg
    First Oil Change for GT-CS 008.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 21
  • First Oil Change for GT-CS 009.jpg
    First Oil Change for GT-CS 009.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 17