• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mustang/Shelby/Cobra

hotrodgrany

I am not sure if I ever past on the sight, but was here and a excellent place to see, and he sometimes has stangs for sale. It is located at Mitchell, S.D. www.telstarmuseum.com.Here is a picture of my past Stang 05 Mustang GT there.

Attachments

• Michell, S.D..JPG
    Michell, S.D..JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 22

Russ

I have also visited Telstar Motors and was impressed with the quality of their work. I guess they have a Mustang Museum there today. I visited there probably 15 years ago, and I'll never forget the 1965 Mustang convertible they were restoring for its original owner....it had NO floors at all. I thought to myself, it must be cheaper to buy a whole new car than to restore this "junker", but the folks at Telstar told me the car had "sentimental" value, and its owners wanted that car restored!! If you are ever in Mitchell, SC stop at Telstar, and don't forget Mitchell's famous Corn Palace!!!

Russ

OP
OP
hotrodgrany

hotrodgrany

Russ said:
I have also visited Telstar Motors and was impressed with the quality of their work. I guess they have a Mustang Museum there today. I visited there probably 15 years ago, and I'll never forget the 1965 Mustang convertible they were restoring for its original owner....it had NO floors at all. I thought to myself, it must be cheaper to buy a whole new car than to restore this "junker", but the folks at Telstar told me the car had "sentimental" value, and its owners wanted that car restored!! If you are ever in Mitchell, SC stop at Telstar, and don't forget Mitchell's famous Corn Palace!!!
Russ
yes it is still there and this picture was taken 2 years ago. Every time I get a chance, I revisit it and visit with the owners and, of course, show off my newest Stang.They were amazed by the 05 as they realy hadn't seen one up close yet, but told me about the new one that the Ford dealership he just heard about got in and of course had to check it out, and they were impressed by mine as it was a GT and all the things I did to mine. Yes, the Corn Palace is always changing been there whenever I get there. With my Husband, road construction worker, get to take in a lot of special places, such as this.