• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

More $?? No thank you ...

luisa2552

This car has been for sale for a while. Wasn't it at $30k at one point? Seems like a nice car, wonder why it isn't selling....

390cs68rcode

luisa2552 said:
This car has been for sale for a while. Wasn't it at $30k at one point? Seems like a nice car, wonder why it isn't selling....

started at 32k.

it has not sold because of price. Price is what sells a car, period.

ClskMstg

I know I'm a sick puppy...

But sea foam and back... ain't bad.

Now sea foam and ivy gold... "horse of a different color"

:icon_bore

RedGTvert

No different tha the 68 GT350H he has on Ebay for the 4th time now. It started this round as a $90K opening and same for Buy it now, then it went up in mid auction to $95K. Something must be wrong with that car if he can't sell it for the 4th time.

still looking for one

Who knows, maybe he could get more at Barrett Jackson.

Certainly it looks like a very nicely optioned, turn key low mileage example. But it will only be worth what a willing buyer will pay. I can't imagine a bidding frenzy inspired by the base V8, AT, in that color. Being in that part of Canada (geographically undesireable for most buyers) makes a PPI harder...

He may have to try another method, to sell it, hide his reserve price and start bids at $500.00 I didn't know he had tried to sell it before.

I took a look at the link and was astonished that, among the paperwork tantalizingly displayed, just enough so you coulden't see it all carefully, the car lived in Calif. and New Mexico, and had several owners, he displayed an out of print GT/CS registry book, in such a way to imply it wouold be included in the sale, and someone questioned him about the book, and he had the GALL to say, it was NOT included in the sale (Then *why* was it in the picture, and for over $25k it ought to be part of the sale!!) and glibly referred the questioner to this website for answers. How much OTHER paperwork does he have with the car but won't release?

Nice car, good options,nice shape, low miles, but seller with an attitude, unrealistic about price, boring color, difficult location to see car, E. Canada, I would wait. If you folks saw the same car for $30k before, same seller, it will be harder for him to sell next time.

Jim