• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 mini calspec

limelyt

could not wait till they brought out a Limegold calspec so I dismantled the white one I had and painted it and added options that is on our car.

deluxe interior, cobra engine parts, license plates, amber Marchals and vinyl top.

Gary

Attachments

• calspec 1.jpg
    calspec 1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 57
  • calspec 2.jpg
    calspec 2.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 58
  • calspec 3.jpg
    calspec 3.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 55
  • calspec 4.jpg
    calspec 4.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 58
  • calspec 5.jpg
    calspec 5.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 57
  • calspec 6.jpg
    calspec 6.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 74

Ruppstang

Very nice Job! Gary You must have had a little model practice, and steady hands. I would like to have a red HCS do you hire out? Marty

Northern Pony

Nice job Gary!
Now I know what youv'e been up to while I go skiing, plus of course work on this years world of wheels display.
BoB

OP
OP
limelyt

limelyt

How did you make the air cleaner and valve covers?

Thanks, Randy

I photographed the ones on our car then printed them to scale to match the die-cast. The photo of the air cleaner was then glued to a small piece of carboard and the value covers were glued to the covers from the car. Same thing for the lic. plates.

Gary

rvrtrash

I photographed the ones on our car then printed them to scale to match the die-cast. The photo of the air cleaner was then glued to a small piece of carboard and the value covers were glued to the covers from the car. Same thing for the lic. plates.

Gary

Dang, that guy's clever!

Steve