• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Magazines

68Fan

Looking at the mustang mags out there, I was wondering the general opinion on subscriptions. I have enough frequent flyer miles for a number of mags but wanted to gear my reading to the "classics/60 & 70's". Any feedback and or likes/dislikes would be great. Thanks in advance.

Sean

Perkchiro

Sean: I currently take Mustang Monthly and Hot Rod Magazines. I have Motor Trend delivered to my office for my reception area. I just joined the Mustang Club of America and I think part of that membership allows you to get Mustang Times. I do like the Mustang Monthly, but they tend to spread their info into all years of Mustang. If you are just interested in classic mustangs, I'd look elsewhere. Maybe others here have some opinions on this also.
Steve

case12

I narrowed it down to: Mustang Monthly, Mustang Times, Hemmings Musclecar, Mustang Enthusiast.

I used to take, but gave up on: 5.0 Mustangs, Mustangs & Fast Fords, Car Craft, Hot Rod. Casey

6t8-390gt

IMO Mustang Monthly is the leader, Mustang and Fords is also good, of course you have the MCA publication Mustang Times. I also subscribe to Musclecar Enthusiast which covers all makes and models.

BroadwayBlue

I like Mustang Monthly as well.

I also get Mustang Times (Mustang Club publication) and Hemmings Mustang Market and Tech Guide.

That's in addition to Motor Trend, Car and Driver and European Car

Rich

P

PNewitt

I like Mustang Monthly the most (I even have a few copies from 1978-79).

This "restomod", and "Elenour" (sp?) thing in the mags now is way out of hand. They're out of ideas for the original cars.

I would also give a look to "Motor Trend CLASSIC". Very good overall for the baby boomers. All types of collectible cars.

Donna <~~~~~~~ gets "Ambulance Monthly" & "Horsey Gazette"

:p

Paul N.