• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

looking for a GT/CS Registry 1996 Book

zozobra

I went to a Mustang car show over the weekend and looked at a copy of the 1996 Registry a person had. I have read here that those are no longer available and have not been to find one anywhere else. Any ideas? My car was hit in the front end once and is missing several pieces. The Registry has the type of information I need (where to place fog lights, hood locks, etc.) to complete the car. I will fill out the information for the new registry but I would love to get my hands on a copy of the old one(s).

PFSlim

You just have to watch ebay. They sell there for a big price. As you can imagine, they are hard to come by that those of us with cars really want to keep ours.

Until then, folks here can fax, post, or send you information to help in your restoration. Just ask and we can deliver. We could not have put our car back together without the registry.

Lastly, keep in mind that the new book will be out soon. Paul N. is working hard on it and is on this site frequently.

Paul

somethingspecial

Left handed version

You might check with Paul Newitt, He had some South Paw Versions, (When the first run was made, Someone bound them on the wrong side). I took one, removed the spiral binding, put each page in a page protector and put them in a binder. this is my working copy so I don't have to worry about getting it dirty. He might be willing to let a copy go. Mike