• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Lawsuit for false advertisment

6cylHCS

Im really not happy with Laural Mountain Mustang for selling me an advertised as original ford tooling dash pad by Dashes Direct when Dashes Direct dosnt make one. Not to mention the cheasy steering wheel button with the blue, white, and red bars instead of red, white, and blue. Im thinking about taking them to court over their false advertising of the dash pad. Any one else been tricked by them too. What do the rest of you think? Am I right or just another jo shmo that got took?

Mustanglvr

See if they`ll give you your money back if you have`nt tried that yet and then report them to the better business bureau in your state or the state they are in.

Mosesatm

A lawsuit seems a little strong right out of the box. How about talking to the owner first then determine your next step based on his or her reply to your polite request for a full refund, including shipping costs.

OP
OP

6cylHCS

I spoke to him today his name is Kevin and he really could care less about me. He said if Im that concerned about the qualtiy parts I should pay the money for "new old stock parts" Nice guy hu. As for a refund, what I here is Dashes Direct is the best pad out there for 67' and 68'. Im just ticked about them marketing the pad as "original ford tooling" when its not. I think Ill just blast them on every mustang sight I come across and every person I talk to about parts. Laural Mountain Mustang has lost my buisness for good. Blue, white and red........Dam French!