• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

LA Ordering District

Robbie273

I have a Kevin Marty standard report that has the dealer# 71C031. Can anyone tell me what the dealers name and location was?

68gt390

My dealer code is 71C030 which was Burbank Motors, 200 W. Olive, Burbank, CA 91502. Not a lot of help but, I would think yours would be somewhere in that same area maybe even Burbank also. That code is for my 68GT 390 Coupe.

Don

P

PNewitt

Not to sidestep your initial question, but I have a copy of a High Country Special invoice in my 1988 book, with a dealer code (at the very bottom right) of:

71F 086

If we can find out how to decifer these codes, we might know what dealer in So. Calif. made the deal to sell cars to Colorado dealers. Does anyone out there have a CS or Mustang (or any Ford) with this code at the bottom of their invoice?

That would be cool. It would also make a lot of HCS people happy, too (assuming this code is listed on all of the HCS invoices).

Paul.

p.s. I just looked at my Mustang CE photos, and, yes, they still use the same dealer DSO codes to this day on invoices. I'll check this # out with a friend at Ford--as well as the one originally asked for on this thread.

Last edited:

68sunlitgold

You can also give Kevin Marti the dealer number and he will give you the name & address of the dealer for I think $4, that is how I got mine since I only had the standard report.

Doug

OP
OP
R

Robbie273

I called Kevin Marti today and they told me they will not decode it but will give me some credit if I order a deluxe report.

68sunlitgold

Robbie273,
sorry about that....I guess Kevin has changed his policy, because on all 3 of my Mustangs I have only the standard report and then sent in the dealer codes and he sent me back the dealer info at $4 for each. :undecided

Doug

P

PNewitt

I can get that dealer code info from a friend at Ford. This is not a big secret.

Stay tuned!

Paul N.

OP
OP
R

Robbie273

Paul, thanks for taking the time to research this. I went to Kevin Marti's today and once again asked him to decode it and they said I would have to pay for an upgrade to the deluxe report. I figured I would try it in person being that I work 6 miles from his office. No such luck. Have you considered getting all the district codes and adding them to your book?