• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

judging sheet from the Ohio show

hcsstang

I just got my sheet today. I have the trunk with the jack and handle under the spare tire with the disk and nut holding the tire down . No points deducted for the trunk. I need some sound spray deadner and some over spray plus clean the dirt off.

6t8-390gt

Great news Tom! So will you be attending more MCA shows now? I guess I don't have room to talk, I haven't done any MCA shows this year.

Danny

OP
OP
H

hcsstang

It's three inches in diameter. It doesn't have the three tabs bent down to hold it in place. If I understand it right cars with hub caps used the jack handle to hold the spare tire. The rally or chrome wheels used the disk.

GTCSMustang

I'd be curious to see a picture of your disk. I'm reproducing the disk and should have them finished next week. Just be curious if what I'm making is the same as what you have.

Scott

ahainline

Good job Tom, I never did get around to send in for my judging sheet. Might be too late now. Congrats though!