• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

It's baaaack!

mustangman-nl

what is the car worth

Hello,

I am interested in this car. I contacted the owner and asked for pictures (other then on ebay) and more information about the car, so I can see if the car is worth to fly from europe to Canada.
The owner promised me too sent me more pics, but he did'nt. Can someone from this forum tell me what the car is worth and sent me more information about this car?

Thanks and greetings,

mustangwanted@hotmail.com

Mustanglvr

It looks like a nice clean original car. It has alot of documentation and many options. The dash bezel needs to be rechromed and its not one of the more desirable exterior colors, but the car would be a good investment for about $10,000.00 less then what the seller is asking for it.
If I remember right, he paid about $29,000.00 for it, which is why he wants so much for it.

OP
OP
R

RedGTvert

Looks like he finally may have sold it. It is off EBAY stating the usual "Not available for sale any longer"

mustangman-nl

Still for sale

The car is still for sale on ebay. I asked the owner for more information. He mailed me back with the information to call him. If you said the car isn't worth the money I do not call him. I like the Canadian sea foam CA special more, but the owner do not mail me the detailed pictures of the car, so I can't decide to fly to Canada to see the car.

Reiny

Mustanglvr

When I told you my opinion on the car it was for the Canadian Seafoam CS. You need more input from the other members here on the car. Don`t just go by my word. Please, does anyone else out there have an opinion on this car?

icecreamman

Hi This was my old car and I was told it has sold for $31,900.00 USD and is on its way to Alberta Canada......

This car was a 50,000 mile car in prestine condition numbers matching...

I really follow the sales of these cars and find it hard to believe anyone can find one in this condition for 20,000.00..

It is sold and that is the info that I have from the guy I sold it to.

thanks

390cs68rcode

icecreamman said:
Hi This was my old car and I was told it has sold for $31,900.00 USD and is on its way to Alberta Canada......

This car was a 50,000 mile car in prestine condition numbers matching...

I really follow the sales of these cars and find it hard to believe anyone can find one in this condition for 20,000.00..

It is sold and that is the info that I have from the guy I sold it to.

thanks

it sold for $900 over the Ebay buy it now price? I am not putting down your car but it took 8 months to sell this car at that price. My opinion is that these cars are worth in the low to mid 20's.

I sold one of mine that was in as good as shape (or nicer) than yours for $23k early this year. 42k original mile car. This was to a person that did not really know CS values.

icecreamman

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=130014305706&ih=003&sspagename=STRK:MEUS:IT

The buy it now was 32,000 so it sold for 100.00 less than the buy it now not 900.00 more ......The guy who bought it apparently has been looking for one for over a year and thought that car was the best car and deal...

everyone has there own opinion I guess.....

I guess prices are going up on these car and it seems like a good thing compared to the other mustangs selling alot higher,

Take Care

Mustanglvr

It is a good thing, I guess. It may be a sign that the prices are going up.

Last edited: