• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ISO car cover for '68 GT/CS

aemoo28

Alright, I'm seeking my first bit of advice for the '68. Thank you in advance, my lovely forum peeps.

What kind of car covers fit the '68's modified back end? Would it be a Shelby car cover? I'm looking to protect it from dust while nestled in the garage.

What are you guys using? Any pics available?

And where is that thread concerning proper winter storage, like plugging the exhaust, carpet under car to soak up moisture from cement floor? Can't find it now that I'm looking.

franklinair

I'd PM Ron (clubpro) for advice & acquisition. He'll help you out.

Neil

Perkchiro

Amy, I purchased mine from California Car Cover and it's for a standard 68 coupe. It fit's just fine over the duck tail spoiler.

CALIF GIRL

Amy, I purchased mine from California Car Cover and it's for a standard 68 coupe. It fit's just fine over the duck tail spoiler.

I also got mine from California Car Cover, and it is standard 68 coupe.

nfrntau

Got mine from California Car Cover also. I bought the Noah brand and am very happy with the fit and texture of the material. I also bought one of their car dusters it works really good also.