• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

How do post picts in here?

James2680

My friends planning to sell his CS, unfortunately I dont know how to exactly appraise it properly. I would probably need your guys' help.

OP
OP
J

James2680

Ok here you go

Attachments

• s stang.jpg
    s stang.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 56

68sunlitgold

James2680,
Like Jason stated, we need more info, what is the engine size, transmission, options etc. Also a big player in selling these cars is authenticity, tell your friend that he needs to get a Marti report. There is a link under resources, the report will prove the car is a GT/CS and give the buyer proof it is real, it is money well spent.

Doug

OP
OP
J

James2680

Ok guys here are some more picts. Its a 289 V 8 C4 Automatic trans. What I lack in details Hopefully is made up with picts

Attachments

• stang 8.jpg
    stang 8.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 38
  • stang 7.jpg
    stang 7.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 29
  • stang 6.jpg
    stang 6.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 31
  • stang 5.jpg
    stang 5.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 35
  • stang 4.jpg
    stang 4.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 30
  • stang3.jpg
    stang3.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Stang 2.jpg
    Stang 2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 29
  • stang 1.jpg
    stang 1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 29
OP
OP
J

James2680

more picts

Well there you go... How much does a marti report cost? Oh gods of mustangs forgive the non standard a/c unit installed, after all its a hot country.

Attachments

• stang 9.jpg
    stang 9.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 33
  • stang 10.jpg
    stang 10.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Docu.jpg
    Docu.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 40

390cs68rcode

interesting brake pedal and 2 different styles of wheels. got any engine shots?

assuming the cars are the same it looks like it was repainted. How nice is the paint?

also the rear end being black makes me think it was either hit or a clone. Marti report will cost $25-30. Get one.

68gt390

Your last two photo's show some body damage to the car as well as the wrong set-up for the striping. :cry: Which photo's are we to go off of? The last two or the first set's posted. I hope the first set posted. Also, car seems to have two different sets of rims. Which rims go with the car?

Don

OP
OP
J

James2680

working on the engine shots, yeah he has two sets of rims both go with the car, yeah ill ask him about the history of the car. I might have to spend for that marti report myself, damn it. I cant vouch for the paint job myself since I've never seen the car personally, come december when I visit him in his hometown Ill try to check out the car. The last two photo's were the before and the 8 picts before that were the after. Oh and the car just stays in his garage after he fixed it. As for the break pedal, it's a bitch looking for parts of mustangs in the country.

OP
OP
J

James2680

When I go back down south to his city this december I'm going to have to really check the car out.

OP
OP
J

James2680

Finally got the Marti Report whew. And yes boys and girls this baby was ordered with the California Special option. Wonder where Dealer#: 71050 is at in Los Angeles. Working on the picts when I go to my friends city for the holidays.

Mustanglvr

Post a pic of the Marti report too. It would be interesting to read. Members post them all the time.

Sarge

Ballpark figure sounds good if you don't have to freight it too far, and the engine shots are equal to the exterior/interior shots. My opinion only.
Robert

OP
OP
J

James2680

Yup, working on all those details, by next week ill have the engine shots probably. Damn why would anybody sell this car?! If only I could buy it, I would.