• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

help identify parts?

CS68

I need some help identifying some parts can you help?I need some help identifying the relays and electric parts under the viper motor.

thanks in advance

Attachments

• SA700807.JPG
    SA700807.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 42
  • SA700806.JPG
    SA700806.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 32
  • SA700816.JPG
    SA700816.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 31

J_Speegle

Number three is a sequencer for the taillights of a 67-8 Ford or Merc product I believe

On the other two you might look at the relays and provide a couple of numbers. Got a guess but would like to see some more info

C160223

the long skinny relay in the first picture is for the seatbelt warning light. The others might be for the convience control option? low fuel relay?, door ajar relays?

J_Speegle

Same thing I was thinking (convience control option) John. Hoped the engineering numbers would confirm or exclude it

OP
OP
C

CS68

thank you.

I believe from what you are telling me that I have a complete system for a convenience group car.

when I purchase my latest CS the guy included a full trunk fill with parts.

thank you again.

J_Speegle

I believe from what you are telling me that I have a complete system for a convenience group car.

Nope that is NOT what we're saying. I believe we both think this might be the relays (IF WE COULD CONFIRM the numbers) for the system. There is a ton of other expensive stuff we do not see in the pictures

OP
OP
C

CS68

I have the console with lights and all the harness, complete harness for the car, the door ajar latches.