• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

HCS build sheet location?

HCS@CT

I just picked up my new toy in April and have done some cleaning and tuning on it and would love to find the build sheet. Anyone have a clue where to look for it?

Mosesatm

Pretty sure it's under one of the seats or the carpet, can't remember which.

Don, do you know?

68gt390

[quote author=Mosesatm link=board=1;threadid=2019;start=0#msg13410 date=1123813157]
Pretty sure it's under one of the seats or the carpet, can't remember which.

Don, do you know?
[/quote]

Arlie;
Could be under the drivers seat. I've heard in some cases they even rolled them up and taped them to the wiring harness under the dash. I found a partial on my GT Coupe in the wiring harness under the dash. Tried to save it but, it was so brittle it just feel apart. Those are the usual places. Anyone else out there ever found one?

Don ;)

hcsstang

I found the build sheet under the front seat in the springs.I have the HCS sheet but it's full of numbers which I don't know what it means. I went and got two pieces of glass and put it in between for display purposes.

case12

If anyone knows how to read the build sheet, I would like to know. Some things are obvious, and others are not. Casey

case12

I made a color copy of mine to display at shows. The original is very brittle, so I mounted it and stored it away. Casey

Attachments

• build_sheet_gtcs.jpg
    build_sheet_gtcs.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 22