• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Happy thanksgiving

68 GTCS

I WANTED TO TAKE THIS TIME TO WISH EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING. LOOK AROUND, WE ALL HAVE ALOT TO BE THANKFUL FOR, WHAT A BUNCH OF GREAT PEOPLE THIS WEBSIGHT IS MADE UP OF. I WISH I COULD MEET EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, AND MAYBE ONEDAY I WILL. BE SAFE AND BE THANKFUL!

Kevin Hedstrom

PonyGal

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends...

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Attachments

• thanksgiving.jpg
    thanksgiving.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 23

hookedtrout

Thanks Kevin and all, add my Happy Thanksgiving wishes to everyone here as well, here's to those I've met and to those I hope to meet someday!

Cory

sam

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family & friends.
Sam

rvrtrash

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and you get to spend it with your family and friends.

Steve

whodat

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. I just got married on 10-10-10 to a great person I met on match.com. I have a son on the way due in march. I am 45 and my wife is 42. This is our first child for both of us. My son will carry the name for another generation since I was the only boy with our last name. And I bought my dream car.

rvrtrash

Congratulations! Sounds like it's been a great year for you.

Steve