• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Happy Birthday Franklinair

somethingspecial

Happy Birthday Neil, Hope you have a great day and all your wishes come true, Robinette sends you Hugs and Kisses.

Northern Pony

Happy Birthday Neil, sincerely hope that your day is fantastic, and many more to come.

BoB

clubpro

Happy birthday Neil!!!

Hope that you have a great day and get to do whatever you want.

Cheers,

Ron

Ruppstang

Happy birthday Neil,
I have enjoyed getting to know you and hope that I can do all that you do when I reach your age. Have a great day! Marty

sam

Happy Birthday....go for a ride in the Stang !
Sam

Midnight Special

...All the best!

Attachments

• bdgw2e.jpg
    bdgw2e.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Powell

Happy Birthday Neil. Karen and Ralph wish you nothing but the best of everything today from here forward.

franklinair

Thanks to all for all the good wishes. These old bones turned 74 today! I thank the Good Lord for my good health, and my many good friends (especially fellow Mustangers :smile:)
Spent the day at my favorite place (the airport), didn't touch the CS wiring project today (just goofed off). Peggy took me out to dinner at one of my favorite local restaurants (baby back ribs), and heard from my daughters and my brothers & sister as well. My siblings are much older than me, so I guess our family gene pool will allow me a few more years of productivity! (My oldest brother is 84, and he only recently retired.)
Again, thanks to all. You all are a joy to know & communicate with, and MY best wishes to all of you.

Neil
(aka: franklinair)

Mustanger

Happy Birthday!!! ... sorry I was late, was the cake good :wink: ? ...

Attachments

• SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 14