• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS watches for sale

Mosesatm

Are we to assume your last comment is another not so thinly veiled slam against Paul?

If you have an issue with Paul or his book please work it out with him privately or tell the whole world your side of the story. Just cut the childish cryptic jabs. This is a car board so let's talk cars.

So much for keeping it private! :D

BrandonB

[quote author=mustangwatchguy link=board=3;threadid=1719;start=0#msg10811 date=1116963675]
Hi guys,

I've got some GT/CS watches now available for sale. Please feel free to check them out and order from my safe and secure site http://drivetimewatches.com/mustang.htm

I can also do custom watches with your own club logo,event,carshow etc. on the watches.

All watches are $49.99 U.S. and includes FREE shipping anywhere in the world! Also come with a foam lined display tin.

Lots of other mustang watches available and if enough demand I will also make a HCS watch.

Thanks,
Brad
www.drivetimewatches.com
67 GTA mustang owner (bought this GTA so the previous owner could buy a maroon colored GT/CS)
[/quote]

Keep the thread on track, and leave Paul alone him and Jon have helped us keep our cars from the junk yard.

hotrod69dfw

Banned
There is no veil of secrecy to pierce here, but I appreciate your effort to carefully analyze my writing. I would suggest a college course in literature, or perhaps a SAT prep course to help you understand the written word. If you like, I can suggest some literary classics to help get you started on your way to success. No jabs at Paul where intended, no jabs at anyone where intended. But I appreciate all but one forum member now moving past any childish jibber-jabber on this thread. I am very impressed and proud of you all. Give yourself a pat on the back. :D

Mustanglvr

Hotrod, I understand exactly what you wrote and you were saying that against Paul and other members of this site. If you continue to be a smartass and disrespectful I suggest you go elsewhere. Apparently you don`t know anything about anybody here and are quick to judge. If you took the time to read through all the posts on this site you would have a better understanding of the time and effort everbody has put into these cars and this site. Paul and many others here are experts and should not have to put up with obnoxious people that jump onto a board and think they know everything and expect it to go the way they want it. We are open to new people, always. But there is no room for what you have brought to this board.
Rhonda

Mosesatm

Well folks, as riveting as this discussion is the 3-day weekend is here and I plan on enjoying it doing other things.

I hope you all have a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend....that includes you Hotrod.

Oh, and please don't drink and drive. Don't want to see any of you or your vintage iron crushed.

Arlie

hookedtrout

Back at ya Arlie and I shall make the promise to heed your advice on the Drinking and Driving and hope that everyone else does the same. I shall be floating the Henry's Fork fishing the ever elusive trout with Salmon Flies as the Salmon Fly hatch is on.

Hook

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Alright, enough bickering. Please keep any future posts related to the topic at hand. Thanks!

meadowsdk28

[quote author=admin link=board=3;threadid=1719;start=15#msg11030 date=1117300392]
Alright, enough bickering. Please keep any future posts related to the topic at hand. Thanks!
[/quote]

I just want to apoligize to the members for getting this whole thing started. I deem it a priviledge to be a member on this sight. By my nature, when I think someone is being attacked that I feel is unjustified, especially a guy such as Paul, I strike quickly and decisively. I meant no harm or foul on Mustangwatchguy. I should have not incided the members. It won't happen again. Jon, you run a great sight. Your word is god to me.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Memorial day weekend. I for one will. As I type, I'm loading up the 'ol KIA Sportage (god, I should have NEVER told you guys that) and heading to Indy. Just past turn 4 across from the entrance to the pits. With any luck, maybe Danica Patrick and I will celebrate after the race. Yeah right!!

Also, don't forget to take a few minutes this weekend to remember those that have given so much for us. I alone have lost 3 friends (2 in Iraq, 1 in Aphganistan) since I got back from the "raq just a little over a year ago. Keep 'em in your prayers. M28