• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Personalized Plate ideas 4 U

68gt390

Diesel Donna said:
I double dog dare ya Don! But...how many of the guys here will participate?

Donna;
Woo - the dreaded "double dog dare"!!!!

The key word was "furnish". If your volunteering I'm sure something could be worked out. As you probably know, we do have a large assortment to choose from. :icon_lol:

Don

still looking for one

Stacey Enderle said:
Any suggestion for my plate? I'm thinking of putting on it as "for keep" or "my baby".

For a lady with a GT/CS

Why not try this one,

MMM YUM

It's like perfume

~~~Sexy
~~~Alluring
~~~Ambiguous - is it me or my car - or both?:wink: :Jack_O_La
~~~Hot

Jim B.

Diesel Donna

I saw a personalized plate on a classic Mustang in So. California that said HWY NAG.

marie68csmustangs

I like the license plates that spell a random word. They are not personalized just say a three letter word - Mine spells ATE and my dad had one that spelled WEB..

Marie

Diesel Donna

Midnight Special said:
...Donna's could be "GRNQUEEN" ;-)

Hahahahaaaaa!
I had a friend who worked at the DMV and she snagged a plate that was NOT personalized...it was just a random plate but it said 2HOT269 !!!! :lipsseal:
She put it on their motorhome. :grin:

~~~~Donna

Midnight Special

Diesel Donna said:
Hahahahaaaaa!
I had a friend who worked at the DMV and she snagged a plate that was NOT personalized...it was just a random plate but it said 2HOT269 !!!! :lipsseal:

~~~~Donna

Whooo Donna! ;-O ...I had an aquaintance years ago who was going thru mid-life crisis. She wound up with a random plate: 2ANY140. I thought for sure it was personalized. It was on her VW Bug...

Stacey Enderle

Name plate suggestions,..

still looking for one said:
For a lady with a GT/CS

Why not try this one,

MMM YUM

It's like perfume

~~~Sexy
~~~Alluring
~~~Ambiguous - is it me or my car - or both?:wink: :Jack_O_La
~~~Hot

Jim B.

Hmmmm? How about "HOTMAMA" well,...that's too provacative, maybe I better stick with "Obsessed".

Stacey

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

I once thought of a plate frame for my CS that said:

"Warning--Rear Wind Shear may flip Small Cars".

About the weirdist thing I ever saw on the hwy was a white V-dub bug convert with a painting of the Pink Panther on the passenger side door, as if it's hanging on, with a balloon from it's mouth saying: "Don't tell her that I'm hanging on here".

It was in L.A. Musta been a Disney Animator.

Stacey--"Obsessed"? Nah, that may give "stalker" vibes...people do use 5150 which is cop code for "crazy". "P-5150 CS"? (P-51 = Mustang, 5150= nutz, CS = Cal Special)....

Paul.

Stacey Enderle

Wind Shear Warnings and Cop Codes

PNewitt said:
I once thought of a plate frame for my CS that said:

"Warning--Rear Wind Shear may flip Small Cars".

About the weirdist thing I ever saw on the hwy was a white V-dub bug convert with a painting of the Pink Panther on the passenger side door, as if it's hanging on, with a balloon from it's mouth saying: "Don't tell her that I'm hanging on here".

It was in L.A. Musta been a Disney Animator.

Stacey--"Obsessed"? Nah, that may give "stalker" vibes...people do use 5150 which is cop code for "crazy". "P-5150 CS"? (P-51 = Mustang, 5150= nutz, CS = Cal Special)....

Paul.

YIKES!!! YOUR RIGHT!!! "Obsessed" is a very bad idea! I really like the cop codes. How about 51504CS? 5150= crazy or nutz; 4=for; and CS of course is California Special. I like that one. Although "P-5150 CS" is a better one. A P-51 is a WWII fighter plane, but it still applies to "mustang"

I like that Wind Shear warning, that's neat!!! I wished someone would've taken a picture of that VW with the Pink Panther. Even though, I've never seen it, but the description is very vivid as if I did see it.

Stacey

still looking for one

Getting random issue number plates (California)

Diesel Donna said:
Hahahahaaaaa!

~~~~Donna
They don't interest me now, so much but I had a bout with them in the past,
like the idea of "impersonal" (regular issue "random plates") in Calif.

on the '67 Cougar - actually got 167 JIM (Issued by Walnut Creek DMV in '73)

on the '77 Olds 88 - BOMZ AWA ("Bombs Away") ; replaced with 1JIM123

0n the '82 Crown Victoria 2JIM123

On the '88 Crown Victoria 3JIM988

(I was notified by DMV when the plates were "Coming Up", the DMV was prodded by my local Congressman)

By the 1990s, DMV was unresponsive to even the State Legislators, you couldn't get these impersonal plates, any plate which went to random buyers. I gave up on the idea, so 4JIMxxx and 5JIMxxx went to others

I met one fellow (Mensa meeting) who had a Dodge Coronet station wagon
with the personalized plate "NONE" You can just imagine the consternation he got when the meter maids wrote parking tickets for that car, sometimes he "skated" and sometimes he got an *additional* citation for "NO LICENSE PLATES" even though the car had license plates on it!! Definately a double edged sword!!!:grin:

Jim B.