• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GT/CS Lost Keys Please Help

GT_CS

Hi guys,

we are based in london and we have somehow lost the keys to our GT/CS, is there a way we can get another set made up from the US? what documents we would require etc???

Many Thanks

Fasar

franklinair

I believe you need to order a new ignition switch (with keys) and replace the old switch. No special documentation required. ($75 US +/-) Send a PM to 'clubpro' describing your predicament, and he can help you.

Neil

Mosesatm

I believe you need to order a new ignition switch (with keys) and replace the old switch. No special documentation required. ($75 US +/-) Send a PM to 'clubpro' describing your predicament, and he can help you.

Neil

Don't forget the doors and trunk

nfrntau

I would contact your local locksmith before I started ordering parts and paying for shipping. You never know they may have what they need to make the keys for you or be able to get you in the right direction to get it done locally. Ford type key blanks can be purchased from e-bay etc. with the Ford logo.

Mosesatm

A Chevy guy once told me that the only good thing Ford keys were good for was opening paint cans. He was half right. A Chevy key would bend like a wet noodle!