• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ GT/CS in the Metro NY area

73pony

My name is John Pestrfichelli and I'm the President of the Garden State Region Mustand Club (GSRMC) in northan NJ. I would like to set up a gathering of CS mustangs from all years sometime this summer. If anyone is interested let me know. my user Id is 73pony. My club will be doing three Mustang showes in 2009. One in April another in June and one in September. If any of you are planning to attend the 45th celebration in Alabama you're welcome to join us on the trip down.

Last edited:

BroadwayBlue

Is this gathering for late models only? I ask since the thread title indicated 2007+.

I know there is a 68 GT/CS in your club already, Richard Reina (deestix) who I met at Carlisle last year.

I've been trying to make one of your shows the last few years but something always seems to come up.

I'm in NY.