• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. GT/CS Book

Northern Pony

It seems like my book has been ordered and paid for forever, and certainly looking foreword to it. You can imagine my reluctance when I had to request that Paul delay shipping our copy as we are currently traveling your beautiful country, and didn't want UPS attemptying delivery, leave a note on my door and ship back to Paul because they never had a reply from me.
Definitely can't wait to get my hands on it.
BoB

DLedin

After having had some time to look through the book I find it was worth the wait. It's marvelous and I can't think of any stone Paul left unturned regarding our cars.

I was also impressed that Paul made the effort to profile David Athan's awesome CS as "the world's fastest GT/CS". (pg. 131) Very cool!

-DLedin

obwan93001

After having had some time to look through the book I find it was worth the wait. It's marvelous and I can't think of any stone Paul left unturned regarding our cars.

I was also impressed that Paul made the effort to profile David Athan's awesome CS as "the world's fastest GT/CS". (pg. 131) Very cool!

-DLedin

Very cool! I remember seeing David's CS @ the 40th GAS event and it sure looked frickin' fast just sitting in the lot!! Sounds like it'll be even better when he gets it back on the road later this year. Glad you like the book, I'm hoping to have mine sometime next week!

Oscar