• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS at Barrett Jackson Lot 9040

Russ

I just got back from the B-J auction, and I checked out this car. The Pavillion is like a used car lot where the owners post a price on the car, and the listed price is $24,900. The car looks like a straight car with nice paint (the color appeared to be too dark for "T" red), a 289, no console, no A/C and a GT/CS side stripe that is way too low (an easy fix). I don't think it will be auctioned off since it is in the Pavillion. As of today, it was still for sale.

Russ

miller511

Hey all,

Going off on a tangent here (normal protocol ;-), but... I'm looking at the picture of the BJ CS car's engine compartment. And I see there is a "loop" in the power steering high pressure hose. I've only seen this on my CS. And assumed that it was the wrong hose on mine.
So, my question is- Do any of you who have power steering (on a 289/302)have this loop in the high pressure hose?
-Jeff