• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Green Hornet Engine?

coralsnake

Green Hornet Engine

Not unless you see a unicorn pooping candy corn first. Pure fabrication.

The block is not a Cobra Jet. The fuel injection on the GH was Conelec not Hilborn.

Last edited:

robert campbell

Cool intake, one of a kind!! Would be great to convert to modern fuel injection guts for a one of kind! CJ blocks are great for CJ cars. They are not any better for performance than a PI or pedestrian 428 block

Who gives a crap what unicorn thought it up. It would be huge "candy corn" on the top of any FE. At the right price. Whatever this is it is way rare. Big red, little red, Red hornet, or whatever hornet. Who gives a crap. Cool, one off, stuff!

Rob

J.Bart

Not unless you see a unicorn pooping candy corn first. Pure fabrication.

The block is not a Cobra Jet. The fuel injection on the GH was Conelec not Hilborn.

i was told the fishhook indicated a cj block.??????
but i think someone has drilled and tapped the exhaust side of the heads.

coralsnake

CJ Block ID

The scratch "C" or "fish hook" as you call it is simply a trait of CJ blocks, not an indication that it is a CJ block. Many non CJ Ford FE blocks have this scratch mark in the casting.

J.Bart

i also heard if you look inside the freeze plug hole, you can see a 428 cast in the inside of the water jacket??

and i guess i'll be carefull of the fish hook