• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Great Looking GT/CS on eBay

HappyHour

I would understand better if the BIN wasnt $23K for a C code? Super clean...like the Cobra dressup kit on the engine. Quads..no AC...drums...what am I missing. Wait...its highlan right? :grin:

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I would understand better if the BIN wasnt $23K for a C code? Super clean...like the Cobra dressup kit on the engine. Quads..no AC...drums...what am I missing. Wait...its highlan right? :grin:

That's right. Highland green easily adds $5,000!!!

joedls

Highland Green is Arlie's Holy Grail.

68gt390

Not that you're partial to Highland Green or anything :cool:

Arlie;
I fully understand the "Highland Green" thing. The car pictured below may be on the block very shortly and it's a true "S" code with original factory paint. As for the CS - is that those infamous black tail light bezels I see - at least take the black paint off and set that chrome up against that "Highland Green" paint.

Don :grin:

Attachments

• 68 GT.JPG
    68 GT.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 68 GT2.JPG
    68 GT2.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 68 GT6.JPG
    68 GT6.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 68 mustang 13.JPG
    68 mustang 13.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 68GT9.JPG
    68GT9.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 29

68gt390

No, say it isn't so. Don, you have to do whatever you can to keep that car. It's awesome!!

The better half wants to sell it to pay off some bills. The key words "May Be". The jury is still out on this one. I'd prefer not to sell since this car has also had a diecast made after it by Greenlight Toys.

Don

BroadwayBlue

The better half wants to sell it to pay off some bills. The key words "May Be". The jury is still out on this one. I'd prefer not to sell since this car has also had a diecast made after it by Greenlight Toys.

Don

:undecided :embarass: :sad: :cry: :surrender :nonono2: :frust: :ponder:

Hopefully you don't have to. I can't imagine how that would be.
If needed, make sure it goes to a good home (hint hint :wink: )

Diesel Donna

Ooooohhhhh no no no no no noooooooooo. Get a second job instead. You have your priority's man!