• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Garage find in Carson City, NV

Diesel Donna

I was sitting here reading the morning newspaper when I see a story about a 69 year old recluse who had been deceased for about a month when neighbors called authorities.
Not only did they find 7.4 million in gold coins neatly stacked in ammo boxes, but guess what was in the garage!

No mention of the color or options but it will be going up for auction soon and appraised at $17,000. Should be a fairly nice car!
Okay, I'm sorry the fellow passed away too.

Only known relative is a first cousin who is a substitute teacher in San Rafael, CA.

I don't know how to post newspaper stories here but it was in the business section of the Daily Bulletin published in Ontario, CA.

~~~~Donna

Oh dear...I'm sorry, I see that this was already posted. Sorry about that.Okay I'm going back to my room.