• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Ever seen one of these????

nikzack

Found his on a car being sold on ebay. Ever seen one? Option?

Attachments

• $_12.JPG
    $_12.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 154

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, it has just a bit of a homemade feel to it. Don't get me wrong. I couldn't create one that nice (without a 3D printer :wink: ) but it just doesn't quite look polished enough to be mass produced.

But very cool. I'll be interested to see if anyone else has seen one like it.

franklinair

Never saw that before. I used to have some custom made dash plaques:

Neil

Attachments

• 010 (2).jpg
    010 (2).jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 59

stangfan

I just found that emblem in the 2011 GT/CS book. It's shown on page 37 and is one of the proposed GT/CS interior emblems. It appears that one was going to be used on the passenger side dash. Designed by ACSCO Products Inc.

:grin:

BriansGTCS

I ended up buying that car. I can say the GT/CS coin was well made. It looks like a production piece not a one off. It matches the one in the book. Something I found interesting is the Marti report says the Order type was Company Lease plan, Dealer # 72 27R Ford Motor Company WSTRN REGL SLS Office San Jose CA. I wonder if they put it on?

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 40