• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Editing the registry?

CraigB

The GT/CS that I recently purchased is in the registry but it is under the owner who owned it 2 owners ago. I have more updated information for the record because of the Marti report. How do I go about updating the entry for my car to include this new information and also my details?

oz390gta

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Ultimately the info needs to get to Paul. You can either mail it to him directly (his mailing address is on the Registry pages) or you can email me the updates. I'll then update the online version and mail it to Paul in my next update. But at the end of the day it all goes to Paul, so getting it to him by mail is the most direct (and quickest) way.