• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Diecast going for $17!!! ...

case12

Here's a smokin' deal :eek: :

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXMMU5&P=2

Get one if you don't have one :wink: ...

I moved fast on this one this time.....I caught your message as soon as you posted it. Since this looks like the same site that changed all the prices every other second the last time we did this, I went to it right away and ordered. It claims to have gotten and shipped my order. Will let you know. Casey

HappyHour

Darnit!! I feel like Charlie Brown ready to kick that football (diecast) into the uprights (mymailbox) just to have to pulled. Drats : (

That just aint right...:mad:

case12

"when it sounds to good to be true, it usually is..."

I got the car today, but it was white, not blue. I called the company and they just said sorry, and it is now discontinued, so they cant send me another one. Their excuse is that they dont supply the pictures - Greenlight does - and that Greenlight is to blame since the model number matches up, but the picture supplied by Greenlight does not.

Whatever...Now I have two white ones. Casey

HappyHour

Casey if there is nothing wrong with it Ill take it. Just lemme know how to much to ship to 94102 and Ill PayPal ya.