• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Decent GT/CS

390cs68rcode

my gut feeling is that car needs more work than what it seems. Crunched cars that were not fixed tells me it was not taken good care of.

miller511

Also I noticed that it says "other" for title type. Not sure what it means. I'm guessing is doesn't mean "clear".
I will give the person credit for talking up almost everything else but the crunchiness of the back of the CS.

gtcs1

390cs68rcode said:
my gut feeling is that car needs more work than what it seems. Crunched cars that were not fixed tells me it was not taken good care of.

Looking at the rear left quarter picture, you see the crushing, seeing it's been hit from the back, to the point that the Special crest has been bent, and the marker is gone. The quarter end cap must need replacement too. The bumper is crooked too. Bending a quarter that far front and soo deep , car must have had a good impact, suggest to be careful with the frame rail and trunk floor.

Even the other side seems hit, seeing funny reflection of the adjacent car, unless it's that car which is crooked instead....

Mosesatm

I agree that the car has been punched hard in the rear. The passenger quarter has at least 2 wrinkles in it and the driver's sail panel is buckled. If it was hit sqarely in the driver's rear corner the frame could now have a diamond in it. Anyone who has followed a Chevy van and thought that the wheels don't seem to quite line up has seen a diamonded frame. Not easy to fix but a good frame tech with a good frame rack can do it in a day.

Mustanglvr

We`ll probably see this one again on Ebay in a few months all fixed and painted.