• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Dealer had to replace two retaining clips on the belly tray on the front fasia

bztz4m

I had to take the car to the dealer to replace two retaining clips that hold the belly tray of the front fasia today. Just a heads up of all the 2007 GT/CS owners to keep an eye out for.

RebelYell

Screw Loose

Yea I had a retaining screw for the rear fasia inside the left rear wheel well missing causing the side to seperate. Found it when I was filling up for the first time. Dealer was a little embarresed.:embarass:

OP
OP
B

bztz4m

Yea I had a retaining screw for the rear fasia inside the left rear wheel well missing causing the side to seperate. Found it when I was filling up for the first time. Dealer was a little embarresed.:embarass:

Yeah I went to pick up the car and the cashier said that's 66.00.... I said WHAT!!! the car is under warranty. The service rep said OOOPS sorry about that and I said man those are some expensive clips....

Mustanger

Yeah I went to pick up the car and the cashier said that's 66.00.... I said WHAT!!! the car is under warranty. The service rep said OOOPS sorry about that and I said man those are some expensive clips....

I know you didn't have to pay anything, but was it $66.00 for the clips, or was it for the clips plus labor? It wouldn't surprise me if it was mainly the labor rate ...

OP
OP
B

bztz4m

I know you didn't have to pay anything, but was it $66.00 for the clips, or was it for the clips plus labor? It wouldn't surprise me if it was mainly the labor rate ...

It is hard to say how it was broken down but I can't imagne that it took that long to replace two clips but who can say.