• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

CS project?

koronen

Anyone know of any projects on the west coast that are sitting around that need restored? Engine and trans preferred, along with no major frame or body damage, but I will consider a project in any condition.

sdeast06

1968 californai special

I have a 1968 California special that I was working on and now do not have time.I have pictures if you would like to see and I am on the west coast.My e-mail is cowboy77@sbcglobal.net.If you would like to know more let me know.

sdeast06

Pictures and Marti Report

Cant upload on here not good with computers send me your e-mail and I can send them.thanks...Steve

OP
OP
K

koronen

I got slapped upside my head (figuratively) by my mom and my girlfriend. They asked me why I would want another mustang, when I just bought my 08 ...and they pointed out that with the money I would spend on that, I could make my car amazing... oh well, women know best sometimes I guess, even though they don't understand lol.

Last edited:

rvrtrash

I got slapped upside my head (figuratively) by my mom and my girlfriend. They asked me why I would want another mustang, when I just bought my 08 ...and they pointed out that with the money I would spend on that, I could make my car amazing... oh well, women know best sometimes I guess, even though they don't understand lol.

First, have them talk to Donna. She can set them straight. Second,

Economics 101:
A) The originals will go up in value or at least remain steady. The new ones depreciate.
B) Any money you put into an original will retain a higher percentage of return than money you put into a new one. Therefore,
C) It's an investment in "our" future.

Third, You need more than one because you never know what you might be in the mood for that day (Bring up number of purses, pairs of shoes---that's always a "winner")
Forth, The clincher--"But dear, If I had more than one, we could each drive one to the car show and pull in together. Wouldn't that be nice?"
Fifth, It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

Steve (I'm just full of it---good advice that is)

CALIF GIRL

First, have them talk to Donna. She can set them straight. Second,

Economics 101:
A) The originals will go up in value or at least remain steady. The new ones depreciate.
B) Any money you put into an original will retain a higher percentage of return than money you put into a new one. Therefore,
C) It's an investment in "our" future.

Third, You need more than one because you never know what you might be in the mood for that day (Bring up number of purses, pairs of shoes---that's always a "winner")
Forth, The clincher--"But dear, If I had more than one, we could each drive one to the car show and pull in together. Wouldn't that be nice?"
Fifth, It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

Steve (I'm just full of it---good advice that is)

It all sounds good to me.