• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

CS on Ebay . . $550,000.00

OP
OP
R

RedGTvert

GTCSMustang said:
And a 6-cyl to boot.

It is 1 of 9 sent to Dallas and has Caroll Shelby's signature and we all know how rare that is.:grin:

390cs68rcode

Here is a email I sent..............

Do you have any documents to verify the mileage? Are you flexible on the asking price of $550,000.00?

:grin:

no response yet.

Mustanglvr

I asked them to post pics and Marti report for it here. They said they come here often and will post them soon.

BroadwayBlue

If this is legit ... I know I've said it before ... that's it on the picture you post on an auction like that?

No interior, no engine, no undercarriage .???

Mustanglvr

quicknick said:
If that's worth a half mill, That means I'm RICH ! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I told you, you were`nt asking enough for that T-code Nick.:grin:

Vin

I'm new here and was doing some research on the 2007 Califronia Special (I'm interested in buying one) and stumbled upon this web site. What do you guys think about the 2007? Now I'm really intrigued by the 68! Is this guy for real! Half a million! Can you tell me a little more about the 68? Thanks a lot! Nice Web site

Mustanglvr

Welcome to the site Vin. Pretty much everything you`de ever want to know about the 68 GT/CS`s is here in print somewhere in these threads. If you have any questions, don`t hesitate to ask.
We have only touched on information about the new GT/CS`s here but we are still learning along with everyone else.

Vin

Thanks Rhonda, I'm having a blast exploring the website! I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions soon enough.

TheBlkPearl

This guy is an embarrassment to car enthusiasts – just hope he doesn’t screw some unsuspecting buyer over. His 90% rating is suspect also. I wouldn’t go near that one!!! If it sells - there goes our insurance premiums.

MoonHawk

Greetings to all! I came across this site researching the new (2007) and the old (1968) GT/CS. I purchased my 2007 this past Thursday (Pictures posted in my gallery). I am excited to own a Mustang again, and must admit I am fast becoming a little obsessive...LOL

OP
OP
R

RedGTvert

Well, highest offer was $12K. A little low and the others were just a joke, but the reality is, have no idea what this guy was shooting for.

And the other, the canadian one? I guess he keeps on hoping someone would spent $30K for that Seafoam Green car. This has been the 5th time I can remember it being on Ebay.