• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

CS in a Michael Irvine Print...

BroadwayBlue

This might be old news to everyone here but thought I would post it.

I did a search and didn't see any threads on this.

I was looking at some Car Art online and found a Michael Irvine print called "Evolution of a Legend" that includes a CS!! Black trim on the taillights but still in there :smile:

I was also looking at David Snyder's "Now Playing" print which has 14 cars from 10 movies in it - pretty cool. I found Bullitt, American Graffitti, Christine, Smoke and the Bandit, Gone in 60 Seconds (original), ...
The answers are online - hard to see all of them in the small picture - considering getting that one ...but I digress...
I was posting because the CS was in the Irvine print which I thought was cool.

http://www.michaelirvine.com/automotivefineart/EV-ONLY-0706.htm

Attachments

• Evolution_of_a_Legend-MI0003-large1.jpg
    Evolution_of_a_Legend-MI0003-large1.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 48
  • NowPlaying72_l.jpg
    NowPlaying72_l.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 54

tworings

Oh yeah - I bought this print at Hot August Nights in Reno this year. I really had no choice, as the CS pictured is Meadowlark yellow w/black top -- just like MY car! :grin: Even got to meet the artist and get our picture taken with him. Of course, it cost more to frame than the cost of the print. ~ Lisa

Midnight Special

Hmm... The PC I'm on now is too slow to view his website. 'Real sharp for water, must use a thick canvas...'Think I'll stick to rusty trains & weathered planes ;-) Thanks for the look/ see BB.