• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

CS Hood Twist Locks

twoclassics

Thats the one bad thing about owning a CS, whenever you try to buy something NOS you are going to bumP into the Shelby boys who have pockets full of money, almost enough to take them to stupidity and thats what they usually pay for these NOS cross pieces, STUPID HIGH PRICES thanks for listening to my rambling Chuck

twoclassics

Jason, Clear out some of your old PM's as the machine says it will not send any more until you clear some space Chuck

GTCSMustang

Speaking of Shelbys. There was a set of NOS 1968 Shelby hubcaps that sold yesterday for $4,245. I recently sold a set of NOS ones for $2,000 and thought I did good. Guess I was wrong.

nfrntau

Isn't that pair a tad bit large for our purposes?

Wait, what I meant to say was isn't that a poor way of distracting viewers from looking at what's really important in that photo.

sam

I've had luck getting hood twist locks from Tony Branda in Pa. However I've never seen them marketed this way !
Sam

nfrntau

Easy question Don.
When oiled correctly twisted correctly, one pair when will not make a sound and the other pair will.