• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

CS for sale in Cali

hookedtrout

Looks like a nice car but the price isn't in the ball park with what CS's have been selling for lately. Never know though! Needs a lot more details to justify the $$, Mariti Report and all the fine details and better photos would help.

Cory

OP
OP
N

naynays

Hey

I have more phots but my PC is down right now. The Price of the car is OBO. My Grandpa was the original owner of the car. My Mom drove it than my Dad restored it for me when i was in High School in 1999. I love the car and wish I did not have to sell it.

Doug

I am starting to look for a 1st car for my son and looked at this but as someone else noted "A bit optimistic on the price".

Can you help us understand why this starting price is this high? I know that you have added OBO; but I am wondering how you came to the 35K.

Thanks so much

OP
OP
N

naynays

My Dad came up with that price. He's a big Mustang Guy. He has all the details on the car. Its been in my family since day one. If you want more info please call him 909 538-1183 Brent

JohnnyQuest515

Cut it in half and you might get that.

I base it on my car for instance, big block car and I didn't pay near that much. C code just don't justify that kind of money.

Randy

Last edited:

RedGTvert

My Dad came up with that price. He's a big Mustang Guy. He has all the details on the car. Its been in my family since day one. If you want more info please call him 909 538-1183 Brent

Many will appreciate sentimental value, but unfortunately, that does not equate to value that is excessive in the current market.

Mustanglvr

Looks like a nice car but the price isn't in the ball park with what CS's have been selling for lately. Never know though! Needs a lot more details to justify the $$, Marti Report and all the fine details and better photos would help.

Cory

I agree with Cory.

Naynays, let us see the Marti report. It looks like a really nice car, how about some engine shots too? Sorry to say, the back bumper looks bent up on the left end. Those are some nice Marchal fog lights she's got. :smile: