• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Crooks are so stupid!

BroadwayBlue

Check out this email I got ... they can't even get straight what credit card they want to scam out of you :grin:

"Dear MasterCard Member,
..... there seems to have been unusual activity on your Visa card"

Are these scams really paying off? I guess they are if people are still falling for them huh?

Dear MasterCard Member,
For the User Agreement, Section 9, Mastercard may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your Credit Card and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us.
Our terms and conditions you agreed to state that your service must always be under your control or those you designate all times.
We have noticed some unusual activity related to your service that indicates that other parties may have access and or control of your VISA Credit Card.
To be able to use your credit card online you must create a SecureCode. MasterCard SecureCode enhances your current MasterCard account with a secret code to protect against unauthorized use of your card when you shop at participating merchants.

To restore your Credit Card status click the link below:

marie68csmustangs

Yeah, crooks are stupid - I have a whole bookful of just how stupid some crooks can be. Leno's Police Blotter is just filled with stupid criminal stories.. At least they get caught...

Marie