• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Connector that plugs into brake light switch

murf104

Has anyone found a source for the plastic connector that plugs on the brake light switch? Mine has given up the ghost and so far have not been able to locate a replacement. Would like to find one that has a few inches of wire so it could be spliced into my harness. Years of slight movement have taken its toll and one wire is broken off at the connector leaving nothing to splice to. Thanks for any advice in finding this plug.

OP
OP
M

murf104

Thanks, Scott. Placed an order with you today. Your help is very much appreciated!

BroadwayBlue

Knew I should have come to our site first instead of searching everywhere for this part. :rolleyes:

Scott,
Do you still have these?

I'm going to check your site and PM you.

Thanks!