• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Changes to the Online Reg

J_Speegle

How does one add/change information. I resubmitted but recieved

"Cannot execute specified query
1062 Duplicate entry '8R01J160344' for key 1"

Attempted to add the original dealer and correct a couple of items - since I recently got the Marti on this car and some others

Sorry if this is covered somewhere and I missed the instructions :( would nto be the first time

Jeff

admin

Staff member
Administrator
If the VIN is already in the online database then I'm the only one that can change it. It's just a security precaution so not just anyone comes in and makes changes. There's no way the site knows if you're the person who originally submitted the information.

Just PM or email me the changed info (including the complete VIN) and I'll change it manually.

However, I can't guarantee that an update like this will make it to Paul in time for the book. I mail periodic updates to him, but not sure when the next one will be since I just sent one. Best bet is to mail Paul directly with info you really, really want in the new book.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
OK, both your cars are updated. Sorry for the delay Holmes.