• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Carnage

rvrtrash

It looks like a lot cleaner install with the Ford Racing unit. What made you decide to change?

Steve

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

It looks like a lot cleaner install with the Ford Racing unit. What made you decide to change?

Steve

A guy on another forum put it up for sale at a steal of a price. I couldn't pass it up. The blower is bigger and more efficient than my Roushcharger. It was all I needed for the stock shortblock, but now that I have a forged shortblock, I can throw more boost at it.

05stangkc

Haha. Not much fun lately. Just waiting, but should have much more fun next week.

How the hell are you?

Actually you are close to the mark! Been through Hell for the last 4 Years. Trying to get back at it. TMI on my side to post here.

Looking forward to some low 11's in that bad boy!

How is that beast gonna pass California Emissions Testing. That was the beauty of the Roushcharger. Or maybe I don't need to Know!

Staying tuned!

Best Regards,

KC

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

Ended up not getting the Whipple. The deal I had didn't work out. I'm breaking the engine in right now. I'll take it back next week to get it dyno-tuned. I changed the look a little with 15" wheels and big tires out back and small tires in front.