• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Car show SO Cal

retroman99

Im posting this message to let everybody that lives in the SO Cal area know that My daughters Redond Beach Union High School Softball Boosters are trying to put on a Car show to help raise money for equipment and uniforms. This is their first attempt at trying something this big. My car is in a 1000 pieces scattered across the garage so regretably i will not be showing my car but would be great if we could get a few nice GT/CS's to show up. So i can get some ideas Ha HA It should be fun and will really help the girls out. iv have attached a registration form. the show is Saturday morning on the 18th of Feb

Attachments

• RUHS Car show.pdf
    178.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
OP
OP
R

retroman99

Well we had the car show today. 28 cars showed up we made over $700 for the girls softball team. Unfortunately no GT/CS but some great cars all the same. For our first event we felt pretty good about it. lots of positive feedback from the guys that brought their cars. It was a beautiful sunny So Cal day. makes me want to get my car done

hookedtrout

Now this would be the kind of car show I'd attend, sounds like you had some fun and helped out the kids!!