• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Car on the train

OP
OP
K

koronen

I picked it up and drove it to Cali already...been busy so I havent had time to post pics yet, I will set up a gallery soonish though, it is awesome !!...except that black is hard to keep clean =/ Any suggestions on how you do it? I tried to be lazy and take it through a gas station car wash, but the water spots on it are terrible, so I guess i can't be lazy with it lol.

aemoo28

NO NEVER take it to a car wash! Your stripes may come off!!! Hand wash your baby every time. I have a cover she sleeps under at night, even in the garage, and it helps with the dust.

ALTHOUGH IT'S SNOWING RIGHT NOW IN SEATTLE!!

OP
OP
K

koronen

Heh, I know about the snow, I drove to cali the day before it started lol...its been very sunny and in the 60's =)