• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Car names

BrandonB

Hey guys I've had my CS for a week now and I cannot think of a good name for her, please help =/

darb

Hey, I've been stuck with the same problem. I think a good name is something meaningful to you - take things out of your life and like figure out what name would remind you of that.

Your car has to have a good name - I've had my car 2 weeks and still cant figure out a good one.

Calspecialdreamer

Brandon,

how about "Dreamer". You probably don't know the song "California Dreamin'" I'm all of the other members do! Anyway, It's a dream car and did you ever in your wildest dreams think you'd own a Cal Special!

Also, I couldn't get the work camera until tomorrow (27 May) I will post some shots of my engine no later than the 28th. Sorry about the wait!

OP
OP
B

BrandonB

I figured it out tonight while I was at work, my 1968 calispec.'s new name is Lucy and I'm gonna treat her right :)

gtcsjcode

My CS is named Sally, Like Mustang Sally, She needs to slow her Mustang Down...Ha Ha...lol. ;D

68sunlitgold

As you can imagine from my ID, I have named my cars:
68 coupe: Sunny
68 GT/CS: Goldy
68 convert: Litty (for sunLIT)

I will have to be imaginative for the next one.
Doug