• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Capitol Hill, Show n Shine, Calgary.

John McGilvary

Is anyone going to the Caphill Show-n-Shine, on June 20, Calgary, CA ?

My cuz will be there taking pictures of the event.

John

Northern Pony

John;
I chose the Red Deer show over Capitol Hill for tomorrow, but weather may play a factor. ie if rain I stay in town and do capitol.
But tell your cous'n to come and see Mustang Presidential S&S June 27th at Stanley Park Calgary, hope to have three or more GT/CS there. This event will also have more stangs.
BoB

limelyt

John;
I chose the Red Deer show over Capitol Hill for tomorrow, but weather may play a factor. ie if rain I stay in town and do capitol.
But tell your cous'n to come and see Mustang Presidential S&S June 27th at Stanley Park Calgary, hope to have three or more GT/CS there. This event will also have more stangs.
BoB

nice plug on the Show. Bob

Yes this is a show you don't want ot miss if Mustangs are part of your life.

Gary

Northern Pony

[/IMG]
John;
Red Deer was a great show, my car and the friend ( 68 GT fast back ), that went with me, both became trophy winners today, and 16 Cobras showed up. They had the Red Deer show as a stop in the middle of their run.
never inserted a picture before, hope this works???
BoB