• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Broadway Blue Car

BroadwayBlue

No I didn't. It came in just under the reserve. I lowered the reserve but didn't get any more bites.

I have it in a classified paper with a picture that will be distributed at Hershey Fall Meet and Carlisle Fall so that should reach a big audience.

I've gotten a number of calls through that paper but nothing has panned out yet. It's a Northeast paper called Special Interest. It's in print and on their site and will be in Mustang and Ford Trader next month as well.

With some luck I'll get it sold before having to store it for the Winter.

Diesel Donna

Pssssst Rich...you could store it in California....will drive for free.

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

Rich

Currently, I am around Newburgh visiting a client. I have to fly back to KC on Thurs early afternoon. Been a busy trip or I would have contacted you. Sorry about that.

Paul

BroadwayBlue

Rich

Currently, I am around Newburgh visiting a client. I have to fly back to KC on Thurs early afternoon. Been a busy trip or I would have contacted you. Sorry about that.

Paul

Really? You're only about 30 minutes away from my house depending on where you are!! I'm about 20 minutes east of the Newburgh-Beacon Bridge right off of I-84.

Where about are you?

That would've been cool!! Hopefully we could meet up in the future.

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

Rich

Sorry I did not think about letting you know where I was. Next time, I will send you a note. I stayed at Middleton and worked at Slate Hill. How far is that??

Paul

BroadwayBlue

Rich

Sorry I did not think about letting you know where I was. Next time, I will send you a note. I stayed at Middleton and worked at Slate Hill. How far is that??

Paul

No problem, I know how business trips can be, sometimes not much time outside of work. Dinner with people etc, before you know you're heading home.

I assume you meant Middletown. That and Slate Hill is about 45-60 minuntes west of me on I-84.
The Mustang Club in that area has a cruise every Saturday night at Cheeseburger in Paradise (Jimmy Buffet franchise) restaurant in Middletown. Been meaning to take a trip to check it out one weekend.

Maybe next time we can hook up.