• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Brit Blue 68 For Sale Again

Mosesatm

I think this car was sold a few months ago in Eugene, now it's on eBay in Texas, and for sale in a Sweden Craiglist ad.

The backdrop is used by Summers Car Company, in Eugene. Looks like the wheels are, too.

Attachments

• Summers.jpg
    Summers.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

The seller and I have exchanged messages. Here is the exchange.

mosesatm said:
Dear bonfish1011,
Do you have any recent photos of the car to prove that you own it? The photos you posted are from a Summers Car Company internet ad from months ago. The car is also for sale on Sweden Craigslist.
This all seems a little fishy to me and I may report it.

bonfish1011 said:
I bought the car from Summers Car Co. in Febuary 2009. I'm using the stock photos because those are what I have saved on my computer when I bought the car from Summers. The car is actually in better quality now than when I purchased it from Summers because of the money I invested into it to bring it to it's original condition & quality. I am also the one who put an ad on Craigslist (Sweden) 3-4 weeks ago. There is nothing "FISHY" about this ad...as I am selling the car because of finacial difficulties. If you are interested in the car I will email more pics and a copy of the clear title. I have a 100% positive feedback rating and I have no intention of damaging my score or my reputation.
Thanks for your concern but this is legitment.

Then he went psycho!

bonfish1011 said:
After having sometime to digest that ridiculous email you sent me the other day questioning the authenticity of my ebay ad...I just have to say that not only do I thing you're a real idiot with nothing better to do with your time but you're also a true busy body that probably sticks your nose into everyone's business. Not I or anyone else on ebay needs to show "PROVE" to you (a flake who is no interested in an item anyways) to validate our ads or ownership. Find something better to do w/ your time than harrass people you don't even know!

aemoo28

Arlie, you're such a "busy body"! Thank you for posting this guy's response. Now he can't sell the car on this site cuz you're "a flake".

Ha ha ha ha ah ha... he DOES need to prove he's advertising a real CS, or we'll get him!

You go, Arlie! Tell him the fogs are crooked!

On the other hand, this blue is a beautiful blue. Matches my eyes... I remember this car from before. Why isn't it selling?