• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Autocrossed Cali on 5-28-07

07GT/CS

What a blast.Anyone who hasnt tried autocross should.Heres some pics.
autocross5-28-07front-1.jpg

autocross5-28-07sideshot-1.jpg

BroadwayBlue

Anytime I've done autocrossing it was through a course of cones.

Was this out on a track? It looks more like timed laps than what I have done as autocross.

Which is cool don't get me wrong ... curious though ...
Maybe lack of a track was our issue :)

I've usually done it in large parking lots or airports for example and you never can get the car going very fast because you have some quick left or right or slalom to go through.

OP
OP
07GT/CS

07GT/CS

This was done on track at Blackhawk farms Raceway in Beloit Illinois.We got up to 107mph in my car.There are cones in a lot autocross but this is so much more fun.

BroadwayBlue

This was done on track at Blackhawk farms Raceway in Beloit Illinois.We got up to 107mph in my car.There are cones in a lot autocross but this is so much more fun.

That's qualifying not autocrossing! :grin:

I used to have a license plate frame that read

"I'm not Speeding ... I'm Qualifying"