• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. ATTENTION - Red Car Owners

Mosesatm

Notice anything missing? What's the problem???

How about this year?:wink:

Attachments

• 2005 Calendar Cover Small.jpg
    2005 Calendar Cover Small.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 2006 Calendar Cover Small.jpg
    2006 Calendar Cover Small.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 2009 Cover Small.jpg
    2009 Cover Small.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 2010 Cover.jpg
    2010 Cover.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 26

GT/CS S Code

Notice anything missing? What's the problem???

How about this year?:wink:

Yeah, yeah, ... nasty little jab in the ribs on that one Arlie ...
:embarass:
We're gonna try WAY harder this year to get our "Arrest Me Red" car at least onto the monthly pages of the 2011 calendar if not right on the cover page! I can't give away any secrets of course, but my ace mechanic Chris is also an ace photographer and I've talked him into staging and taking our calendar photo for our submission this year. He's got some wild and wonderful ideas about the location and how to prepare the shot for maximum visual effect, and it promises to be pretty dramatic, ... but of course you'll just have to wait and see what he comes up with ...
:grin:

GT/CS S Code

Early calendars?

PS: We have the 2008, 2009, and 2010 editions of the GT/CS calendars, but does anyone have any extra (as in available to send me?) "back issues" of the 2005, 2006, and 2007 versions?

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I have an extra 2006 you can have.
That's the one with Mark's Highland Green 4-speed HCS on the cover. I think Russ may have owned it before then?
The one I should have bought when I had the chance!

hookedtrout

I'll check what calendars I have extras of when I get home. Keep reminding me if I don't report back.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, it's getting to be that time of year again. :icon_pani I'll probably start a thread the first of Sept asking for photos for this year's calendar.

By the way if you can't find fellow members with extras of previous years you can still order them directly from the print company. Send me a PM with the year you need if interested and I'll give you a link.