• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Ashville

franklinair

I WAS planning on entering my C/S, but was informed there's no more room. Seems kinda strange that such a large sponsorship show would have such limited space (400 - 500?). So I'll pass on this one. I'd shown my car in Asheville with this club in the past, with no space issues, so its strange that a regional show would be so limited.:confused:

Neil

6t8-390gt

It is my understanding that Ashville had 500 car registered in the first two weeks. The MCA Show in Ohio in 2008 also "sold out" very quickly. No fault to the MCA it is difficult to find a show location that does not have a limit on the number of cars allowed. I missed out on both of these shows because I did not register immediately. I've learned and know I need to register as soon as registration opens.

Danny

Russ

My wife and I are going to the Ashville show. We also went to the Virginia Beach show and decided that since the shows were geographically so close, we would attend both. I don't know of any GT/CS cars that will be there. Russ

Ruppstang

My wife and I are going to the Ashville show. We also went to the Virginia Beach show and decided that since the shows were geographically so close, we would attend both. I don't know of any GT/CS cars that will be there. Russ

Best of luck Russ!
Wish we could be there. Do not forget to stop by and see us if you go home through Nebraska. Marty

tclark

Hi, I'll be going to Ashville we registered both cars in the first week of registration, GT/CS and 67 GT, K code, hopefully they will be parked together.
Come by, we would like to meet some members..
Also, I had purchased some extra Biltmore weekend pass, and extra evening event tickets, if needed come by and see us.
Tom & Lori