• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Anything on site to distinguish new CS from the old??

TerryLynn

Is there any way that there could be two portions of the site to distinguish the old Cal. Specials from the new? They're all great cars, but there's a lot of posts of new car owners as opposed to the classics and I have an original 1968 CS and would like to be able to just go to the classic CS without having to sort through all the posts for the new CS. It would be great because then if people are only interested in the old, as I am, they could go specifically to that area and the same with regard to the newer Mustangs. Any thoughts??

OP
OP
T

TerryLynn

Thanks so much!!

Thanks for taking the time to let me know. I don't come on the site a lot, but I was searching around and it got a little frustrating.

I appreciate it!!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
As Rhonda said just look for the year at the beginning of each thread title. If no year is shown then the subject applies to all years.

I had considered splitting the forums up into Classic and Late Model, but there are just too many topics that bridge the divide and would have no place to go. The year tags just seemed to make sense. This change was a couple months ago.