• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Any GT/CS for sale at Carlisle?

classicsguy

If anyone from this forum went to the show,were there any GT/Cs for sale? If so what was their condition and drivetrain options and colors. Thanks for the replies!!!

ponyboy

hey there, rich here from az. i was at the show with my brother and there was no gt/cs cars for sale.there was a green gt/cs parked outside the gate but it wasn't for sale. i took some pictures of it and the vin # to see if it was in the registry but haven't gotten to that yet. will put the pictures on this thread when i can.. rich... vin # was 8r01j159422

6t8-390gt

None that I saw. I thought the selection of vehicles for sale was much smaller and the quality was poor this year. Some nice Cougar restorations were present and the Police car display was cool.

Kurt

No cars or GT/CS specific parts for sale for that matter that I could see from Thursday to Sunday

6t8-390gt

I saw a few parts specific to the CS. A few sets of locus fog lights, taillight lens and chrome, pedastals for the fog lights $50, and I picked up the sales pamphlet that folds out into a poster. Some other NOS stuff for the 68 generally.